Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Attempt at Shameless Self-Promotion

I have recently learned in my Business Seminar class that an entrepreneurial characteristic I need to strengthen is my shameless self-promotion...so here it goes...

On Friday I was an honoree at the William Jewell College Celebration of Honors ceremony. I was recognized among numerous other remarkable individuals of the Jewell Community.

The first award I share with my roommate and great friend, Paige Vansickle:

Read the WJC Hilltop Monitor Article 

The second I received to fund my internship with the Rainbow Network in Springfield and Nicaragua this summer:

Read the WJC Hilltop Monitor Article

Disclaimer: The Hilltop Monitor is kind of notorious for its inaccuracies. Not all information in these articles is necessarily correct, so if you feel inspired to know more about either project I am always eager and willing to talk about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment