Monday, September 6, 2010

Tummy Troubles

I have made it widely known that I have been battling stomach problems the past few days. I definitely spent a good portion of my weekend in the bathroom. Today I went to school and was immediately sent home by my teacher who told me that the sharp, stabbing type pain was probably dehydration. She sent me off with a tiny bit of homework and instructions to buy "solucion para rehidratacion oral" which is a pretty nasty rehydration formula. I walked home and bought the formula and Gatorade on the way. When I got home, Margarita fussed over me making me tea to settle my stomach and making sure I didn't need anything. She sent me to my room with a thermos of my tummy tea and a freshly made bed (she says that a remade bed makes you feel better when you're sick).



I have been laying in bed since then with my 4 types of liquid...



 …watching movies that I bought yesterday, doing homework, writing, and singing with an occasional interruption of searing abdominal pain. The pain seems to be subsiding little by little. I hope that I continue getting better today. I'm tired of feeling like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment